Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hospital Stuff


So I figured some info on the hospital might be inn order...like say directions.... ok 2 ways to get to the hospital. The first is simple take I-10 west and exit Fry. Make a left (under freeway) and drive pass Target shopping center into some subdivisons till you get to Britannia then make a left (the hospital is on the right) Now very important you must enter the Birthing Center entrance. If you go to the hospital entrance you will not be able to get to the birthing center.

If your coming from 290 area you can drive up to Cypress Rosehill (right pass Spring Cypress) {this is NW of 1960}. Go Left on Cypress Rosehill. You will pass a nifty subdivision (blackhorse?) a highschool, 529, clay and finally i-10 (if you hadn't realized it Cypress Rosehill becomes Fry @ some point) keep going till you get to Britannia and there you go.

The birthing center is attached to a hospital (kinda) and the place is called Christus Saint Catherine. They allow like 4 visitors at a time, maybe, i'm not so sure. None the less I will of course have more info later, unless Leanna goes into birth soon, which she thinks she will, her guess is the 27th, I guess we'll have to wait and see won't we.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So who's giving us directions from the airport?